union-βαΣ Index du Forum

union-βαΣ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Union of the βeginning αnd Σnd
FULL/The Man Aloe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    union-βαΣ Index du Forum -> Agora βαΣ -> Espace Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chuckchry

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL/The Man Aloe Répondre en citant

The Man Aloe > bit.ly/1t3pZd5

The Man Aloe

10cf746e54
Retrieved March 5, 2014. Retrieved June 14, 2014. Archived from the original on March 22, 2014. Retrieved July 21, 2014. Release history[edit]. Region Certification Sales/shipments Australia (ARIA)[45] Platinum 70,000 Italy (FIMI)[46] Gold 15,000 New Zealand (RMNZ)[47] Gold 7,500 Sweden (GLF)[48] 2 Platinum 80,000 United Kingdom (BPI)[49] Gold 400,000 United States (RIAA)[50] Platinum 2,500,000[1] Streaming Denmark (IFPI Denmark)[51] 2 Platinum 5,200,000 *sales figures based on certification alone ^shipments figures based on certification alone . ^ "Chart Track: Week 14, 2014". Swiss Singles Chart.

GfK Entertainment Charts. I got all the answers to your questions / Ill be the teacher you could be the lesson / Ill be the preacher you be the confession / Ill be the quick relief to all your stressin / This is my world /Its a thin line between love and hate / Is you really real or is you really fake /Im a solider standing on my feet / No surrender and I wont retreat. The song was used extensively at the 2014 NFL Draft, being played 108 times over the course of the three day event.[5] MLB also used the song for its ads for the 2014 MLB All-Star Game. ^ "Archive Chart: 2014-04-12". Retrieved March 17, 2014. Suggest The Man lyrics corrections. I believe every lie that I ever told / Paid for every heart that I ever stole / I played my cards and I didnt fold / Well it aint that hard when you got soul / This is my world / Somewhere I heard that life is a test / I been though the worst but I still give my best / God made my mold different from the rest / Then he broke that mold so I know Im blessed.

hajime no ippo 16the breaking bad s04e05o espetacular homem aranhajersey shore s06billboard hot 2015breaking bad temp.4the big bang theory s08 1080plegacy of kings hammerfallthe archive epthe 100 s02e14 web

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    union-βαΣ Index du Forum -> Agora βαΣ -> Espace Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange